Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spanky, Spanky

I just had to post this brand new hall game!

The game:

STEP 1: A pair of boys link arms

STEP 2: They start to run around in a circle.

STEP 3: While they spin, they madly try to spank each other.

STEP 4: Hilarity!

I gotta bring my camera more often to catch these gems.

Classes were good today. I broke up a nasty little fight in the hall - one kid got a bloody nose from a big wallop to the face. Had to put them both in timeout for the rest of the morning break.

What else...Oh, we were talking about different kinds of meat and what animal it comes from. I asked, "What other meat do you like to eat?" Someone (I'll let you guess who) yelled out, "Horse tiger! Horse Tiger!" I looked at him and asked "you want to eat Ma Hu?" - who is a boy in the class (Ma(3)= Horse Hu(3)= Tiger). Everyone started laughing and pointing at Horse Tiger and called out "Just So-So, Just So-So". The class decided to name Ma Hu "Just So-So" because he doesn't like to study, so in school he only does "just so-so".

Boy oh boy! I will miss these kids so much when we leave!

No comments: