Monday, May 15, 2006

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Why hammer when it's daylight when you can do it at 12:23 AM?

*Sigh*

For all of you who were concerned about my aches and pains, I'm all good now. Yes, in Zhongwei while listening to Gasman next door, I was stretching my stiff legs and CRRRRACK! When the pain subsided, and I regained consciousness (just kidding, I think...) I had full, pain-free use of my knee.

The saddle sore problem? Well, that worked itself out too (stinkin' metal saddle). I just couldn't sit real well for a few days.

Lip? Deflated.

All of my aches and pains did seem to amuse my children though, especially my bloated lip. Ah yes - nothing like laughing at other people. Stinkin' kinds :-)

Anyhow, went out with our awesome Waiban yesterday. She took us to a good restaurant and new American chocolate shop. So, Candinas (great shop in Verona, WI) it is not, but good to try. The chocolate mice were delightful. Also, we had some more "coincidental" conversations. Oh China PSB, you sly dogs, you!

Hammering done. Me bed.

No comments: