Sunday, May 21, 2006

My "White Face" Routine

So, now that I have the look, I need the act to be totally convincing with my new found ethnic identity. I know, I know - I'm western, I know that I am, but I need to be MORE western to make it more convincing. There is no room for error here.

So let's see here....

Ahem, ahem -

"I said I wanted a double no whip, half caf, soy milk, mochalatta with 1 2/3 shots of mint!"

"Hey! Check out this running man!" (see "Evolution" of dance)

"What!? White rice? I'm sorry, I can't, I have to watch my carbs."

"...that thing on NASCAR?"

I dunno, just doesn't seem to fit very well. So, I guess I will just stay the same, the same old Korean-American me - unremarkable and unimpressive. I have a feeling the whole "white" look will just irritate me after awhile. Takes too long.

Anyhow, even with the improved skin color, we still had to work out what to do with the eyes....

Thanks, for all of you who commented and emailed me about the disappointing stance they decided to take. I appreciate it.

Anyhow, no more! As of now, I will be fully resuming my Twinkie lifestyle (y'know, yellow on the outside, yada yada yada). And my official stance on the whole issue is, um, well, "Sit and Spin!"

2 comments:

Pretentious Bastard said...

you know MB, you can really do a lot more with the white face stuff. There's always becoming a Fox News fan. You could damn the liberal media for ostracizing you. As for your eyes, well, plastic surgery is VERY white/western. And don't forget, when you get your expensive coffee drink, return it saying, "look, this doesn't taste right."

I love the blog; keep taking pictures!!

MG

PolskaMando said...

As a fellow twinkie, I second your sit and spin.

; )