Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wat was that?

:D

Hee, hee...I just couldn't help myself!

So, Matt and I are finally in Siem Reap, Cambodia! Even though we have only just got here, we already are starting to feel rejuvenated from the China funk. We got to spend some time at the Bangkok airport, like, 8 hours at the Bangkok airport, but hey, at least it was a kick ass airport! I got my sweet sticky rice and mango fix, so I'm a happy camper. Just being at the Bangkok airport and browsing in all of the shops, I am pleasantly reminded how nice Thailand and the Thai people are.

Anyhow, so tomorrow we are headed to see the Angkor Wat area and I am soooooo incredibly excited about that! I would be jumping all over the place if I wasn't so tired. So far things are nice and chill in Cambodia and I am amusing myself by watching a gecko war on the salmon and green wall. Good times!

So, I will post some more tomorrow after my day out at the mac daddy of the wats.

No comments: