Monday, January 08, 2007

Non-Toxic, Whew!

So, I sort of drank my liquid glue stick.

Yeah.

I'm cool.

It was next to my cola flavored high fructose corn syrup beverage.

But I do have to question the toxicity of the glue as it is Chinese and has some random English words on it, so is "non-toxic" random or real?

I guess now it is just a waiting game.

I'll let you know. Or won't depending on what happens :)

Anyhow, I have been having oodles and oodles of internet problems and I have recently written to many of you - Mom/Dad, Q, Debz, Bri, Gfarb, Jerry, Kerrie, but I don't think all of them will be able to jump the broken internet cable gaps in the pacific, so if you haven't heard from me lately that's why. But don't worry, I haven't said anything of any importance in any of my written correspondence, so you're not missing out on anything.

I have only 2 more classes to do this week and then CAMBODIA!!! Woohoo! I can't wait!

No comments: