Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Toy Trucks, Plush Pigs, Pussycat Dolls?

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this "I wish I had my camera with me" moment!

I was walking to the recording studio a few weeks ago and I pass a kindergarten on the way. Usually the kids are tearing it up outside, running all over the place and screaming. But this time they were all standing in lines according to height and dancing along with the instructors.

Awww...how cute! A bunch of 3 and 4 year olds dancing.

Wait!

What are they doing...?

Are they dancing to the...no...wait...yes, yes they are!

Lines of little kids, barely out of toddler phase where thrusting and booty shaking to, the groove of the Pussycat Dolls.

There's just something not right about seeing cherubic little kids grinding to "don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?"

Yeah.

Hilarious and a little...um...weird....

No comments: