Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nothing.

I have absolutely nothing to say.

Uh...

We threw a Halloween party for the students. It was fun. I wore devil horns and had black lips. I scared our neighbor's daughter. Matt was a pirate. Matt was in charge of the apple bobbing booth. Naree beat him. Gloria (the person who arranges our schedules) beat Adam. I didn't bob because of black lips. Instead, I drew on people's faces with eyeliner pencils. I mulled cider and made about a gallon of caramel. Sticky. I carved a pumpkin. Someone stole it. Someone else gave me a carved eggplant. I liked it. We didn't have enough pumpkins. We carved melons as well as other fruit and vegetables. There will be pictures up when I get around to it.

Yan Qing is getting better. Doing things for shock value works. Nothing gets attention like pictures of people who were lynched and burned alive. Kicking people out of class makes me happy. Telling people not to come to class and having them listen to me makes me even happier. Went through the song "Strange Fruit" line by line. The first time they listened to it they laughed at Ms. Holiday's voice. After the pictures and the lecture they were somber. Some cried.

Recorded some more English dialogues. It is good. The Beijing pollution is catching up with me. That is no good. I will have to go on the steroid this winter. That makes me :-(

Roasting pumpkin seeds right now. The apartment smells like Moroccan spices. Thanks for the spices, Debz!

I changed my blog to the "new" google linked thingy. Can't upload my video now. Will have to wait.

Wait.

Okay. Me done. Now.

No comments: