Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Brain Tidbits

...because that's all I have right now!
 
Okay, nothing new.  Having problems with my cd burner stuff.  ARGH!!! Computer problems!  I have been busy recording and teaching.  Classes have been going well, at least better than they had been going.  Also, my Yan Qing kids seem to be warming up a little bit so it is becoming a little bit more fun.

Still open to back door ways around good ol' Uncle M@o, so if you have suggestions, let me know!

Also, I have come to the conclusion that sparrows basically look the same where ever you go.  Or, at least, in the places that I have been to.

Besides that, nothing much going on.  We are getting together with some of the other foreigners and having a Thanksgiving dinner here in Beijing out by the Embassy district.  Gobble, gobble (except for me, as I don't like turkey).

I have been spending quite a lot of my free time down at the recording studio and I just recorded my most favorite dialogue EVER!!!  It is too inappropriate to post, but if you're curious, drop me a line.  Typos are funny!  AND this particular one was for a national oral English competition (hee, hee).

Anyhow, sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I normally do.  I totally blame it on having less free time because of my uber fame in the English recording circuit.  Nah, just kidding.

I will try to post more regularly and find a new way to post up video...I'll work on it.

So, to all of you Stateside,  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and Matt.

By the way, I want to know what the phrase was:)

Brian Dearth said...

Yeah, ditto on the phrase for me. You can't introduce something like that and expect us to let it go.