Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Speaking to you from the future and past!

I haven't felt like blogging a whole lot, but I just added a post earlier in March, so there will be some posts to scroll down for. Sorry to make you all work, but I want to try to keep things and thoughs in order. But I will also add new posts from the top when I feel like it.

So, not much else to report on right now. About my last post, thanks for everyone for being so supportive. I'm sure that once I remove myself from the situation and when I refelct on my time here, I will be able to look through a nice, fashionable pair of rose tinted glasses rather than the muck colored ones as of late. And as far as my posts are concerned, I'm sure I will be back to toilet humor in no time, not to worry. (see my latest March 4th post).

Really, no need to be concerned, I really wanted my weblog to be an honest assesment of how I view and interpret things, because nothing is rosy all of the time and I realize that. I want to honest to myself and not just write about a bunch of happy bullshit all of the time to keep up appearances. Some times things just suck. If something kicks ass, I will make sure to tell you all. Just as if something makes me want to kick ass, rest assured that my comments will reflect that as well.

But, thank you to all of my readers who have kept up with all of the ups and downs of this journey. I appreciate it!

No comments: