Saturday, March 24, 2007

Say what?

So another blog check-in. Nothing really special going on for my classes. Just trying how to best talk to a fairly good student about an attitude problem and come up with a lesson plan for Yan Qing. I have been trying to wrap my head around what I would like to do, but am having trouble starting. But not a whole lot other than that.

Today Matt and I went out to a Mexican restaurant with Naree and Alby! We had a great time with some good food and topped it off with a Black Forest chocolate cake. Yum!

Uh, I have been spending some more time down in the studio and have another little recording tidbit for you from yesterday.

"Oh good! The blacks are going back to their own country! I'm so happy!"

Uhhhhhhh....

Uhhhhhhh....

Uhhhhhhh....

Well, I assume and hope that they meant "The Blacks" as in a family name like "The Browns" or "The Greens" as there were other color themed surnames on the page. But this was the only one where the color was not capitalized.

So, I'll leave you with that.

No comments: