Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Getting Older. Ugh.

I'm still sick, but at least the computer is feeling better. Had to bring it to the emergency room, but now back up and running.

No real reason for this post, but I will turn 30 this weekend. Scary. 30 always seemed so far away. Anyhow, now it is nearing and I plan on drowning myself in raita and kheer at a newly opened Indian restaurant, which will be, conveniently enough, having an Indian lunch buffet on my birthday!

So, this milestone will be celebrated in China, my 21st was in Indonesia, so where should 40 take place? Eeek 40! Not quite ready to wrap my head around that one yet!

Anyhow, 30. 30. 30. Not so bad. I plan to be mid way through a block of cheese and on my second Dr. Pepper around this time in about 3 days. My birthday wishlist for this year? Cheese, Dr. Pepper, a Snapple, and a box of Post Selects cereal. Ah, the simplicity of my birthday wishes, stemming from my base desperation amuses me. I guess I'll throw in a pendant (from an awesome bookstore!) that I have had my eye on just for good measure and so I will have a little keepsake from this milestone.

I guess that about wraps it up for me right now - I have some other random things I will be posting up soon - a little more from Mongolia and some other brain tidbits.

30.

30.

30.

No comments: