Thursday, July 26, 2007

Catch Up

I owe you a ton of posts! I will be gradually chipping away at all of the posts that I have drafts of or that I just haven't bothered to write down yet. I fully blame China, not my own laziness....

Yeah, um...

It is true though that I haven't been able to really access my blog in China since I got back from Guyuan and the remote posting by email was just not working either. So I did try to post. A little.

I am back in the US and not quite sure about being back yet. It is different and a little scary. But I will of course tell you all about it later :)

Just hang on for a little while longer and I will have oodles of posts for you all to enjoy! I will put an anouncement up if I post-date some of the entries.

Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Brian Dearth said...

Where did you guys end up in the U.S.? Back in Madison?

JerryG said...

So THAT's why your MSN contact info mysteriously changed back to Minnetonka...