Saturday, April 28, 2007

EXTRA! EXTRA!

I just posted, but it is back dated a little bit, not too much, but a little. Just scroll down to read it.

Also, I FINALLY have posted up some new pictures! So, pee-boy will no longer welcome you to my flickr site! I think my mom will be very happy to know that. Not that she has anything against the pee-boy, I just think she was getting tired of looking at him.

Other than that, not a whole lot of news. Spring is here, so there is a lot of stuff in the air - cotton crap, dirt, etc. The winds have been really strong some days - I got hit by some throat cheese - not mine, mind you. If it were mine, then I really can't complain too much as I was the one who would have been spitting into the wind. But I wasn't, so, I got pretty grossed out by that. Just not something you expect. Walk, walk, walk (wind howling) Splat! UGH!!! EEEEWWWW!!!

Uh, I sang in class and made them "sing with feeling" at 8 in the morning. Imagine 30 kids belting out "darling, darling, stand by me, oh stand by me..." Their reaction? Let's just say that at least it was funny for me. I'm such a colossal dork in class, that it was probably okay for them too. But they decided that they liked the Motown music, so we might try another one some other time.

Our school is going to have a big review this coming month. We just had another preliminary review. Apparently we didn't do so well on the first prelim. One of the math professors didn't finish one of the problems on the blackboard so he got a failing grade for the class. One problem unsolved = failing grade for class. This review will determine the school's rank, so it is important to them. Really, really, really freakin' important. Which means that it is incredibly annoying for everyone else. By annoying, I mean, sucks. I won't get into the detail now, I'll hold that until the actual review.

Now I'm just struggling with the internal rage that results from the vacation schedule - we have a "week" off, but have to make up two of those said vacation days over the weekend either before or after (or in the case of the Oct. holiday, one before and the other after) which often makes vacation less convenient, especially if you want to travel. Especially as they don't tell you the schedule until about 2 weeks or so before the vacation is supposed to start. Okay, so rage is a little dramatic, but there is something bubbling in my chest and it ain't happiness or um, gas. So this time, we get Tuesday, Friday and the following Monday off. We have to make up classes that would have been held on Wednesday and Thursday on this Saturday and Sunday. How sucktastic is that?

Anyhow, it's late and I'm tired. 4 AM.

No comments: