Friday, September 29, 2006

Kyung Khaan - The Korean Invader

So, I'm getting ill, feeling fed-up and am real nice and angry...what better time than now to blog, right (especially applicable last night)?

I'm more than fed-up, so...we're leaving the country! Hooray!

Not packing up and moving out quite yet. We're hoppin' on the trans-Siberian and going to Mongolia over the National Day holiday. With my current mindset as it is, the more distance I put between me and the school the better! I need to try to refresh or something. 'Cuz the whole teaching thing...well, I'm just not into it at all right now.

Ahhh...Mongolia! Can't wait! Our train leaves at 7:40 AM and we should be on the train for about 30 hours (hopefully not too many more than that). So, stay tuned for more stories of our adventures from the road and probably another 1,000 pictures or so. When we get back to, sigh, China.

Ahhh...Land of Kahn, Protoceratops Andrewsi (dinosaur named after Roy Chapman Andrews, you go RCA), and gerbils. Awesome! I can't wait!

So, until we meet again Zhong Guo, kiss my grits!

No comments: