Monday, February 13, 2006

It Does a Body Good?

Hello -

I will post some more of the travel log a little later. Just wanted to let you know that I have been uploading some pictures onto my photo site - http://www.flickr.com/photos/theunsinkablemb and one of the other China volunteers (whoo-hoo Erin!) told me how to access my published blog pages - so comment away!

Anyhow, I don't think that I will be able to email my video clip of the pandas to you, so if any of you techies know of a good way, please let me know!

Today was the lantern festival in China. I think that it would have been pretty cool, but because of the fireworks, we were not able to enjoy it. People are really careless about firecrackers here. They light them and just toss them into a crowd of people, on to cars, etc. We thought that it would only be a matter of time before Matt would become one of the targets. And the Darwin award goes to...?

Oh yeah, for lunch today I had ramen and candy corn. Healthy, huh?

Later!

No comments: