Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hope

So, I just bought a belt at the local grocery store. It's pretty ugly. As of this week, "hope" will no longer be the only thing holding my pants up (especially since it was starting to wear a little thin).

I got it for the English - it cracked me up in the store. Here is what my belt says:

The first line:

let's spend thenight together ruby tcesday play with fiee satisfaction COME ON i wannabe your man TELL ME Bill Wynans in anothreb lanoitsall over now Let's

The next line:

paint it! black THE TOUGOGUYS get off of hy colud iustwannamakelovetoyou the TOUGO Guys no expectations Pain

The last line:

beartof stone andhew loog old ham the lanternby the tougo guys eave you seen tournd ther! Bady! Standing in the seadgwi no mabk away bear

Ahhh...what sweet poetry! "Standing in the seagwi no mabk away bear" - simply beautiful! It just brings a tear to my eye.

Anyhow, I will post more later, but until then, "Beartof stone and hew loog old ham".

No comments: