Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Suck.

It's true.

I haven't been working on my posts at all.

AND I haven't been answering any email.

I don't have any good reason, I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm just lazy. Absolutely, positively lazy.

Wanna get me on the phone? Chances are I won't pick it up. If you leave a message there is a pretty good chance I won't call back.

Wanna email me? I might read it, but no guarantee. Will I write back? From the way things are going and the current size of my inbox, I would answer that with a big N-O.

Wanna try to IM with me? Good luck I might be on, but you can't see me.

Wanna invite me to be your friend for a social networking type of thing? Keep sending me those invites and MAYBE I'll get around to it, but not until at least two of the invite time frames expire.

Hmmm...sounds pretty anti-social, doesn't it. Not like, the clinical anti-social disorder kind of anti-social (eek), but a little more like the self-imposed isolation kind.

I'll try harder.

But first I have some serious corner time to think about what I have done (or in my case, what I haven't done).

1 comment:

JerryG said...

You do suck...but we still love you anyway :-P