Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What are they doing?


Watch the video


Just thought that I would capture one of the more entertaining things for me to watch on my Tuesdays (well, other than Sam dancing). Between my 3rd and 4th period classes, the kids have an extended passing time to clean the classrooms and do these "eye exercises".

I love watching them do this to no end. One time they showed me what to do so I could do it with them, but everyone was laughing so hard it wasn't very successful. Usually I just peek into the classroom while they are doing them and they will try to wave while rubbing the eye area, and yes, they do wind up poking themselves in the eyes.

The video is a little long and a little bumpy (I was walking around recording), so watch what you can - and follow along!

Yi...er...san...si...wu...liu...!

No comments: