Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bowel Cleanse 2007

Just the thing to celebrate the upcoming holiday season!

I get to drink a gallon of vile tasting cherry stool softener.

Mmm mmm mmm!

Can't wait to get started!

I have to drink it until the poo is clear.

Oh well.

So, tonight I will be heading down to Chicago for my surgery on Thursday and hopefully will be able to post again in a couple of weeks (don't worry, no pictures). But I will probably be pretty drugged up, so my post might not be too intelligible.

Talk to you later!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish you the best of luck on your tests Molly.

Serena said...

Hey, know I'm way after the fact, but I hope you're ok. And that nasty, cherry-flavoured stool softener is off the menu indefinately!

Pretentious Bastard said...

I miss you molly

Sarah said...

I am so sad that this world lost such an amazing person way too early. I miss you too Molly.

Babs said...

I just heard the sad news, if anyone knows any details about her passing, please share.

郁雯 said...

上班好累哦,看看部落格轉換心情~~~先謝謝啦!! .................................................................