Monday, November 05, 2007

Feeling crummy :(

I feel like a couple of rungs below shit.

Ugh.

I have been having a lot of pain and I should go see a doctor. I won't go into specifics but it seems like my body is turning against me and is attacking me from the inside. Sometimes my body wages a sudden battle when I am out and doing stuff and there is so much action that I have to just retreat to my home and rest.

They also like to stage skirmishes at night, so my sleep has come under attack as well. And lately for some reason they really rise and revolt whenever I eat barbecue sauce.

It sucks.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sorry you are feeling crummy.

This is first I have checked your blog since about this time last year - shortly after we saw you and Matt in Beijing. What an adjustment...but what a great experience you had.

So what's next? Good luck with whatever it is!

Pat Corby