Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Famous Noodles

Chiang Mai has been great!

I have found a new addiction - Chiang Mai noodles.

They are a little bit of spicy heaven. I just got back from lunch and was able to enjoy my new favorite dish.

Today we started our TESOL training so I won't be too offensive when I teach. Yesterday we went to the Sunday market - very large and neat (a lot of Thai crafts). I thought that I would have better luck with street vendors for food, but we have not had any success yet.

We are already making plans for this weekend - hopefully I will be able to see the painting elephants.

Anyhow, I will be sending out a mass pretty soon about some taboo topics that we shouldn't discuss over email and that will hopefully help keep me out of Chinese prison.

2 comments:

Babs said...

Hey Molly,
Thailand sounds great, I've always wanted to go.
Keep blogging, I'll keep reading.
~barbara

TheUnsinkableMB said...

Hey y'all!

I'm glad that you are checking in on my posts - it is kinda of fun to do. Hopefully I will be able to put up some pictures soon. I don't know if Matt will blog or not, I will bug him about it though.

- Mol